[ Embrace ]


I love this time of year... 
 This was my view of our backyard.

We are supposed to get more snow this weekend. It might be mixed in with rain and sleet, but I'm just choosing to embrace it. I'll drive a bit slower (I already drive like a Grama according to some). I'll wear a hat, maybe some gloves. But I'm going to embrace it. That's kind of become my theme this Christmas season. 

Embrace. 

I'm not sure what all it means yet, but as I've begun to dig into what Christmas means and how to celebrate it in a way that celebrates the true meaning, this term just keeps creeping in. In very small ways, embracing the seasons is becoming a very familiar and friendly term. 

I am embracing a busy season of life. December always brings more business than the rest of the year combined. I'm choosing to embrace it. Bring on the parties, the work days, the shopping, the baking. 

So far, this season, I'm learning to embrace.  

Comments