[ Oregon in Photo ]

I'm horrible at remember to post pictures from vacation. I just uploaded pictures from our vacation in Oregon a month ago. Not having internet at our house is a weak excuse, but one that I'm going to cling to for a while longer...

Here's some high lights from our trip:



















Obviously there's so much more but it's hard to capture a family vacation in pictures. We did the beach, our annual wiffle ball game, went to a ropes course, had countless lattes and a farewell party for dad.

Comments

  1. Great Photos!!! Not enough of me tho.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its casey by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS! The funny part is I have the most pictures of you doing everything from cartwheels to skimboarding to trying to kill the camera with sandy hands... my bad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment