Monday Blues kind of Tuesday


Today felt like Monday all day. So did yesterday. It's just been one of those days, ya know? Nothing bad happened. Nothing extraordinary happened. Everything was pretty chill. Just woke up late, forgot to make my coffee, had leftovers for lunch and am counting down the hours until I get to go back to bed. It's been THAT kind of day...

Despite having the Monday Blues on a Tuesday, my office has the cutest little pansy on my desk. It's just a little reminder that spring is coming out in full force, lilacs are about to bloom and my tulips are stretching for sunshine. Hurray!!! Oh and while I'm on the topic of happy things, I got to watch a full 2 episodes of Downton Abbey. Oh happy day, I love that show! The characters, the drama, the way it just sucks you in that it takes you 3 hours to fold 3 baskets of laundry. Love it!


Comments