Oh Happy Day!

I am the kind of gal that when I accomplish something, I feel good. I am a woman of many crazy long to-do lists. When I check something off, I feel great, like I accomplished something very important. Even if it is just doing the dishes, deep cleaning the fridge or cleaning up a closet. Last night, I and went all crazy-clean and cleaned my whole house. Top to bottom, kitchen to dining room to bedroom. Dishes to laundry. Then, I woke up this morning and still felt a bit crazy from last night and did more dishes and another load of laundry. What? Who is this early morning cleaner!? It's crazy, but I'm already making plans to keep on going. Maybe it's because spring is in the air. It was almost 60 degrees here yesterday!

If you are looking for a good Spring Cleaning Checklist... 
I would highly recommend checking out this link:


____________________________________________

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting my brand new baby niece 
who was not even 24 hours old yet. Amazing, beautiful and breath-taking. 

Welcome to world Maddy!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7478831/?claim=su7w9bqb96t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments