Downton Abbey & Lazy Eyes

Happy Friday!!! 

Do you have awesome weekend plans? I obviously am going to be tempted every second to watch Downton Abbey thanks to my sister Kitty! She randomly ordered it and had it sent to me. Seriously?! I am so thankful I have such awesome people in my life, especially my sisters! I was given strict instructions from Kitty to pace myself, which I have never done and am not sure if I have the ability to. I'll probably just end up watching the whole season in a one or two sittings. 


I also discovered I can do this with my eye. Gross, eh? 
Phones should never of had front facing camera installed. 
It's just asking for weird pictures with weird lazy eyes. 


Hope you have a great Friday and do something fun this weekend. 
The Hubs is dating me on a date (no pressure now, since everyone knows!) 
I think we might go see The Hunger Games, I've heard it's pretty decent.

Comments