Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[ Guest Blog: A Croatian Adventure ]


As I have said before, I have some very talented sisters. Sister number #3, Kara, guest blogged on here several months ago about her Minnesotan Vacation. It was fabulous, she has a way with words.

Sister #2, Casey, is also an incredibly talented person. Not only is she musically gifted, being able to pick out the harmony with any tune, she is also a talented artist both in drawing and photography. She has a natural eye.

Today, I am featuring Casey and the pictures she took on a trip we took to Croatia and Bosnia-Hercegonvina a couple years ago. There are many more, so I chose some of my personal favorites...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... 

Not from Bosnia or Croatia. 
But it's an incredible photo 
capturing the movement of light.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...