[ Guest Blog: A Croatian Adventure ]


As I have said before, I have some very talented sisters. Sister number #3, Kara, guest blogged on here several months ago about her Minnesotan Vacation. It was fabulous, she has a way with words.

Sister #2, Casey, is also an incredibly talented person. Not only is she musically gifted, being able to pick out the harmony with any tune, she is also a talented artist both in drawing and photography. She has a natural eye.

Today, I am featuring Casey and the pictures she took on a trip we took to Croatia and Bosnia-Hercegonvina a couple years ago. There are many more, so I chose some of my personal favorites...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... 

Not from Bosnia or Croatia. 
But it's an incredible photo 
capturing the movement of light.

Comments