Photo Challenge: Clouds Color & Love


I have a thing for clouds. I do. I love sunrises (when I can peel myself out of bed) and sunsets. The reds, purples, pinks, oranges and yellows that slowly fade into a dark mysterious blue enthrall me. I could watch the sky for hours if I had nothing else to do- like make dinner, wash dishes or vacuum. Storm clouds are by far my favorite. Unfortunately, it is the wrong time of year to get some photos of storm clouds, so a beautiful sunset will have to do. 
 _______________________

Day 4: Favorite Color


My favorite color is not red. Technically, it is green but I might be changing it to yellow. Since I am up in the air and really like the color red, here is our beautiful red barn. Yes, I said our. This barn is in my backyard. I have the best backyard. Ever.
 _______________________

Day 5: Something I love



Cheesy, eh? Yup, I love my Hubs and my pup, Remington.
 _______________________
Wanna know why I'm at Day 5? 

Comments