Camping Weekend

Camping = success. 

We had roaring fires, sticky s'mores fingers and lots of layers on to keep our the chilly wind.  It was the first time taking Remington on a trip, and his first time ever camping. I had a mental picture of him barking for hours at night because he heard people walking around to go the bathroom. His howling, scary-I'm-going-to-rip-your-head-off bark... However, not only did he not bark, he was the best dog ever. He slept 9+ hours a night, let us put him in his kennel when we needed to, did his bathroom duties when he was supposed to. Seriously, best dog ever award.

I had every intention of taking pictures all weekend... every intention... yeah, I made it to breakfast on Saturday and never picked my camera back up. Oops. However, our delicious breakfast of gluten free pancakes and maple sausage was duly documented...




However, after that, I'm afraid that I must admit to you that the only thing I took pictures of were trees. BUT the colors were beautiful! Even though Fall has just arrived, the colors are already fantastic.





It was a fantastic weekend of relaxing, hanging out with friends and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Now we are back in the full swing of things at home, house-cleaned, cookies baked and laundry started....
How was your weekend?

Comments