Seasons & Hammocks

I love every season, how can you not? Winter's beautiful sparkling snow, fall's show-off of hues of red & yellow, springs fresh new greens... but summer... oh summer, how I love thee. You have a special place in my heart. Yes, certain things I don't look forward to as everything thaws from a long, frigid winter, but once everything is in place. Every blade of grass has been cut, every (well almost every) weed has been pulled, the bird feeders are full and finally the hammock is hung... It's a good feeling. I spent an hour just laying on the newly hung hammock, reading my Sony Reader (Amazing technology! You can check out books from the library! On your Reader!)... So good, good for the soul to enjoy the quietness....


Oh, and we found out that all 3 of us fit in the hammock. Remington just couldn't let us have all the fun!

Comments