Remington McCoy


Meet the newest addition to the McCoy family. He is a 12 week old lab mix. The Hubs and I have been talking since we got married about someday adopting a puppy. I had been contemplating that it would be a pretty awesome birthday present and the Hubs confirmed that when he told me he would poop his pants if I got him a puppy for his birthday. Well, that did it. Need a guy say anymore? I do not think so!!! We started looking, getting the necessary supplies for the little guy and actually found a puppy this week that was perfect. We looked into different adoption agencies. Just a little tip, if anyone is looking, there are a lot of options and a number of good adoption programs that make sure the dog is a good fit for couples and/or families. However, the Hubs and I decided to go with the good ol' Humane Society.  The Hubs is picking up Remington this afternoon as he has recovered from his neutering surgery (poor lil' guy) and then he'll be all ours. I can't wait to see him today, or introduce him to our beautiful (and sassy) kitten Aruba. Oh, this weekend is going to be so much fun!!! 


Here's just one more picture of Remington 
Isn't he just the cutest thing?!



   If you are interested in a puppy or rescuing an animal
even for short term foster care, 
check out  

Comments