Christmassy!

Can I just first say how excited I am? Holy buckets of wonderful Christmassy things, it's finally December. It's finally Christmas time and I can celebrate with millions of others and not have to hide listening to Christmas music or shopping for Christmas presents. Here are my top 5 greatest things I am looking forward to this Christmassy season:

1. New ways to do cards. I don't like buying cards. Sometimes, I'll cave, but I try so so so hard not to. This card if made from rolling up wrapping paper to make a little Christmas tree. I don't think it was intended to be a Christmas card, but I think I just might give it a whirl. I need some fun ideas for the season.
2. Sparkly nails. I make excuses for reasons why I should not paint my nails. Especially sparkly colors. Usually the rational sounds something like this, "It'll take to long, then I have to do dishes and it'll start chipping, then I'll put on gloves and it'll catch, then I'll do most dishes and one whole nail will chip off... I guess I won't." Ridiculous right? Well, bring on the sparkles and some good ol' OPI nail polish. I'm ready, chipped nails and all!
3. Fun ways to do candles. This is possibly the easiest way every. Mason jar + broken glass + small candle = beautiful holiday-ness for a very inexpensive price! I'm in... these would look awesome going up the walk way before a Christmassy party.
4. Making your own wreaths. This one is made of buttons. All you'd need is a frame, fabric, glue, buttons and ribbon. Take the glass out of the frame, fit the fabric around the backing of the frame. Glue each of the buttons on (I personally would mix up the colors, but that's just personal opinion). Tie a bow and glue it on. Wahlaaaa! Christmassy Wreath! The best part is that you can make them all sizes.
5. New shoes. I actually bought these new shoes on Black Friday. Lauren Conrad's line and they were on clearance. I like buying shoes, especially boots. I don't know what it is, but I go all weak in the knees when I see a good shoe sale. These are my holiday shoes. Don't tell anyone, but I've worn them way too many days in a row to be socially acceptable, but I just can't help it. Lauren Conrad, I love your shoes.

Happy December 1st as you kick off you Christmassy season!

Comments