[ Countdown is on! 8 weeks left! ]


How far along: 32 weeks, exactly. 

Sleep: Less and less, but I have found a system involving 3 pillows & a thin blanket that helps a bit. I take up more bed but the Hubs seems to think a not-tired me is worth it. 

Best moment this week: Either attending our birthing class and trying very hard not to giggle through practicing breathing & labor exercises in the back of the class or when we both realized we are in single digits as we count down to her arrival!

Movement: All I can say is this girl has moves & she ain't afraid to use them. She literally takes my breath away mid-sentence with a swift kick into my ribs and lungs! I noticed it seems a bit more cramped over this past week. 

Miss anything: Regular sized meals. I eat about half and save the rest for an hour later when I know I'll be hungry again. 

Food cravings: At this exact moment, nothing in particular. But grapefruit has been my go to lately. 

Maternity Clothes: oh yes, and the choices continue to narrow down with the ever expanding tummy!



Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm just way more sensitive to smells. If something is too strong, it makes me a bit queasy- even if it's not a "bad" smell. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh ya, we have moved past just showing to the point where you can see my tummy roll and every movement of Bitty Baby. It's actually really cool to see her stretch and move! 

Gender prediction: Hopefully she's still a girl... I bought some headbands this past week and I'm pretty sure the bow would look funny on a little boy. 

Labor signs: The occasional contraction, but nothing regular or concerning. More just startling when I stand up too fast. I can't believe we are down to single digits though (8 weeks!!!) so everytime it makes me pay more attention as I hope it's not early labor. 

Belly button in or out: Definitely neither. It's just flat. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I wouldn't say moody, but probably a bit more prone to cry. And it's over the dumbest things, being too tired, putting on my boots, picking out which shirt to wear, having a messy house, and the ridiculous list goes on. I can always laugh afterwards, but in the moment I have no self control or ability to think logically. Yes, you may think my poor husband... I do sometimes too. 

Looking forward to: My first baby shower is this next Sunday and I'm so excited! We don't have a lot of baby stuff yet because of the renovations and lack of storage space combined with the inability to set up her nursery yet. So I am excited to get somethings for her! 

Comments