[ My Awesome Family ]




Our family is awesome. I know I'm incredibly biased, but let's be honest, who isn't? I love how our family has taken how Jay grew up and how I grew up and it has molded and grown into this beautiful thing we call our family. We've tried to start some of own traditions and done some things different, but I love it.

It's been way too long since I've written, so let's do a quick snapshot of where we are at...

Beckett is 13 months and we got to celebrate her birthday with lots of family and friends last month. We also did her dedication with my parents leading it. It was an awesome time of kids playing, Beckett talking and just doing life together. I could not have imagined a better way to do it!

Some of Beckett's favorites include driving anything and everything with wheels and a steering wheel. Papa's gator is one of her favorites! She hates most food but will always eat ice cream or veggie straws. We read books, lots and lots of books. She will come and find me washing dishes in the kitchen and want to read. So, we read. We sit down on the floor and drop whatever is going on. I love encouraging her to read and spend time with me. She also loves babies and is obsessed with her cousins and FaceTiming family. She loves people!


I'm still staying at home with Miss Beckett, which is awesome that I can do that! I love filling up my days with showing her new things, being outside and seeing her friends. The Hubs is working and loving his job!


I hope to keep this updated more often now! Come back and visit!

Comments