[ Work & Play ]

Remington got to come to work at the college with me. Our counseling department puts on a Stress Relief time before Finals start next week. Every year they have a petting zoo consisting of kittens, puppies and dogs. So I figured that this would be a great time for Remington to make some new friends, practice his social skills and a fun excuse to bring him with me to work! He had a blast and even got a bit overstimulated at times (I never thought that day would come!). My work day ended with him crashing on my office floor.


Last night we went out to the Sugar Shack. I know, it seems like we live our there right now. But since the season is so dependent on the weather and we're about to hit a really warm streak, we have to collect and cook as much as possible. Otherwise it'll go bad. Last night was like every other night, where we bring the dog. (Sorry, but this is turning into a bit of a dog post. Bear with me, mother!) I got the sweetest shot, including waning evening sunshine, a dog sitting still, and me actually getting my camera out before he got distracted. Meet the caramel eyes that melt my heart....


Comments