Let it snow!


It's currently cold outside. Shocker, it's December and I live in Minnesota. The last of year has been anything but normal. Summer was unbearably hot with over a month of 90+ days. Fall was warm and went well into November. Now that December is here, everyone expects the cold, but I somehow cannot get used to it. I have a new theory... I need snow. Snow means that it's ok for it to be cold. Of course, I know it doesn't work that way.

I complain about the snow, but did enjoy our warm weather as of late. The Hubs and I had the opportunity to go for several walks in the woods and fields and enjoy being outside. It's been a beautiful fall and I really have enjoyed it as we are moving into the next season. My favorite season, I can't wait! So let it snow! Let it snow!






Comments