[ Cinnamon Bites ]


Thanks to Pinterest, I found yet another super easy recipe that helps me trick people into thinking that I spend hours in the kitchen, slaving over yet another incredible gluten free dish. Yup, this one takes me about 7 minutes to assemble, 10 to cook and even less than that to eat.

You'll need some extra bread dough. I didn't have any, so I mixed up a batch, split it in half and used part of it on this recipe. I used Bob's Red Mill Homemade Bread and it worked like a charm!!!

First, you need to prepare yourself. Other than mixing up the bread dough, if needed, you will not have to mix anything. No, I'm not kidding. No mixing. Dumping is acceptable.

Here's what you do:
  1. Put 1/4 teaspoon butter in the bottom of each hole. 
  2. Put 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon in the bottom of each hole.
  3. Here you have 2 options: (1) Put a glob of bread dough in each hole OR (2) Put 3 small rolled balls in each hole [they'll pull apart nicely for you!]
  4.  Repeat with the same of butter, sugar & cinnamon
  5. Top with a drop of vanilla in each hole
  6. Cook at 375 till golden and bubbling
  7. Top with sweetened condensed milk if needed, they're also amazing without it!
Enjoy!!!!! 


Originally from:Monkey Muffins

Comments