[ Painting the Kitchen ]


I am completely inspired today! 
Thanks to Pinterest and my wonderful co-worker Lani, 
who pinned this incredible kitchen.

I've been brainstorming for about 6 months on ways to update our kitchen. There's a lot of white and a lot of faded-looking green. I like both the colors, but feel overwhelmed by the lack of vibrance in the kitchen. I want inspiring colors, something that is exciting yet a good balance of warm. I think I've finally begun to paint a picture of what I want the kitchen to look like.

The top cabinets will be repainted white, they all need a good repainting anyhow. Then, I will do thin striped borders on each door with a rectangle of red and one of yellow.THEN the bottom cabnets will be painted the same yellow that is used above. THEN if I'm going all out, I might as well as that I'd love to have the back splash tiled. Not sure on the color yet, but I'm sure I'll find something!

Who wants to have a painting party?

Comments