Crockpot Pumpkin Bread


Baking gluten free always comes with challenges... baking bread is a big one. Often times, my bread (or any cake or muffin) won't cook the whole way through. This way of cooking may have just changed my life. My bread was cooked the whole way through and didn't crumble apart like it had been cooked too long. This pumpkin bread was fantastic!

I N G R E D I E N T S
1/2 cup of oil
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 can of pumpkin
1 1/2 cup of pamela's pancake & baking flour flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tbsp. xanthum gum
1 tsp. baking soda

D I R E C T I O N S
1. Blend all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Pour the batter into a greased bread pan (make sure you're bread pan fits in the crockpot!)
3. Put 2 cups of water into the crockpot.
4. Place bread pan into crockpot.
5. Cover the top of the crockpot with 8-10 paper towels & the crockpot lid on top of the papertowels.
6. Bake on high for 2.5 - 3 hours.

* I let mine cool a bit before I served it which helped it stay together better.
* I took some to work the next morning and it tasted even better than the night before!

Even Remington tried to get in on the delicious-nous... 


Comments