I'm shweating.

I'm shweating

I'm not sure if you know this term, but it's used when you've been living in a warm and tropical climate- like Minnesota- and you've begun to forget what cool and crisp air smells, feels or tastes like. 

I love summer. I love swimming. I would live in my swimsuit if I could (thank-you for that confidence eating healthy & working!). However, being an adult sometimes has it's downsides. Coming to work in my swimsuit would most likely not only be frowned upon, I might even get asked to remove myself from the premises. 

Yet when the day's forecast looks like this:


I start shweating just thinking about it.

Maybe I'll run through the sprinkler tonight. Who needs to be an adult anyhow... 
Oh, and it's not going to get any better. Check out the rest of the week:


Oh well, I might spend an extra few minutes in front of the window AC unit or only wear cotton dresses for the next week, but we'll survive! Ice cold water, a couple fans & maybe even a bowl of ice cream, I do love a good humid Minnesota summer... 

What did one pig say to the other pig at the beach?

I'm BACON!


Comments