[ A Couple Thing You Might Not Know ]

A couple things you may not have known about me...


I like to garden. I would consider it not just 'gardening' but serious gardening. Like hiking into the woods with rubber boots, shovel over the shoulder, bucket in hand and wagon in tow searching for ferns. Like spending hours on my knees weeding the back garden, just so I can sit and enjoy watching the birds, evil chipmunk and occasionally the dog run through. I guess you could say that I've found a new hobby.


I like to cook. But not with recipes. I like bake, but rarely follow what the paper says. I'm not much of a rule breaker, but baking and cooking seem like a safe place to break the rules. I like to try new things, which unfortunately results in throwing out some nasty desserts or weird tasting dinners. But it's fun to be able to create things plus you do learn over time what works and what doesn't. 



I'm a coffee snob. Instant coffee is borderline sinful. Rich creamy espresso. A delicious latte. That's right, I discriminate with my coffee preferences. I like Starbucks more than Caribou. I don't like Maxwell House. I like coffee, fully caffenated or decaf, just for something to drink in the morning. I. Love. Coffee.

That's me for today!




Comments