[ Weekend Vacation ]

We go on vacation today. I get really excited about things like vacation and weekends. For being such a habitual person, I really enjoy not having anything to do and being able to do whatever, whenever. It doesn't really make sense in my head and probably partially because I'll still have to-do lists running through my head on weekends and vacations. Regardless, I'm excited.
Yep, I'm that excited. In case you didn't know, that's my excited face. It only happens when something really awesome is going to happen or has happened. Like the time my mum flew through Minneapolis and I got to have dinner with her. This is what I looked like:
Excited Face. I'm excited for vacation so I'm sure if you could see me right now, you'd know that I'm really excited! We drive to Canada tonight, overnight, so we can make it in time for my sister's college graduation banquet. It's going to be a ball!

______________________________________________

On a completely different tangent, did you know there's now Instagram for Android phones? Shut the front door, no one told me! I'm in love. I like making my pictures look way cooler than they really were when I was there. Seriously though, I love Instagram.




Happy Thursday to you!

Comments