I N G R E D I E N T S
1/4 cup canola oil
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 cup real maple syrup
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 cup Pamela's Pancake & Baking Flour
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
D I R E C T I O N S
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put paper liners in a muffin pan
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until there are no more chunks
4. Pour ingredients into muffin pan
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top of the muffins are golden brown.
Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin to test if finished.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes
7. Enjoy a fresh Maple Banana Muffin