Happy Monday!

This weekend, the Hubs and I enjoyed some much needed quiet time together on Sunday afternoon/evening.   After we rearranged all of our furniture in the living room, a genetic trait I believe I inherited from my mother, and we brought home our newly finished dining room tables (Thanks Hubs! Photos will come soon!), we settled in for a chill evening at home.



With Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Orange Julius in our bellies, we settled down for a good game of Ticket to Ride. Which then turned into another game of Ticket to Ride... Which then turned into our own variation of Ticket to Ride to accommodate our strategic sides and not so much the competitive side. If you haven't ever played this game but enjoy strategic games such as Sequence, Risk or Settlers of Catan, I HIGHLY recommend it! I'm absolutely addicted and haven't gone a weekend since Christmas without playing at least one and probably a couple of games of Ticket to Ride. Thanks Grama for introducing me to this game!!!



How was your weekend?

Comments