All great things must come to an end. In my world, all great weekends must come to an end. Despite the jammed pack full weekend activities, I don't really feel like it was all that busy. Finishing up a visit event at work, decorating for Christmas (42 more days), landscaping a good part of the yard, enjoying an afternoon with the Hubs' family at the Waterpark of America and finishing it off with Outback Steakhouse. All of that in 48 hours or so, I say the weekend was successful. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Decorating for Christmas. 'Nough said with that one.
2. Enjoying yet another eggnog chai on a wonderful fall morning this morning - nothing quite satisfies a hungry breakfast tummy like eggnog chai.
3. Sliding down water slides with my niece and nephew. Their perspective is so different from mine. Every water slide is a high as a mountain and as long as an hour to get to the bottom.
4. Discovering Whole Foods. Gluten Free Heaven On Earth. Freezers and shelves full of food that are okay for me to eat. For the first time in three and half years, I had two choices of which oreo cookies to buy. TWO!
5. Making yet another successful hot dish - Tuna Noodle Casserole. Thanks Mum!