Halloweenie, a bit late

Yeah, I'm a bit late getting ya'll my Halloween pictures. We hung out with family and friends and had a fabulous time. We decorated sugar cookies, ate loads of pizza and of course carved pumpkins.
We went all out this year. By we, I mean the Hubs. He was definition of a true pumpkin-carving-Halloween-man. 

Allow me to show you just what I mean...

 
Step 1: Adhere crazy deer head pattern
complete with massive antlers to large pumpkin. 


 
Step 2: Turn on the power tools and start carving away. 
Careful to not ruin the paper.

 
Step 3: Admire your handiwork.

 
Step 4: Really admire your handiwork once it is lit up. 
The Hubs gets the award for the challenging and awesome carving ever. 

Mine was not near as exciting. A cat. Yup, just a cat. HOWEVER, There were no power tools involved at all. Notice the struggling curves. Yeah a knife just didn't quite do it justice.


There's to a happy Halloweenie. Even if it is a bit late!

Comments