GoPicnic.

go picnic.
ready to eat meals.

I was recently travelling which took me through the Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Travelling for someone with celiac sucks, which is actually putting it quite nice. Traveling with celiac is so difficult, unless you are okay with juice, fruit or a boring salad. All of which are not my favorite. On my recent travels, I just happened to stop into a Hudson News. To my absolute delight, I found a gluten free meal ready to go, just waiting to be picked off the shelf! Three different options. Not one, but three. Are you kidding? And they were a wide variety! One offered Tuna & Crackers, another Hummus & Crackers and the last one Turkey sticks with Crunch Chips. Fear no longer gluten free travelers. Hudson News is the place to stop. Otherwise, you can stock up on them before you go. Check out Amazon.




Comments