First Day of Fall

Today is my first official day of Fall. I don't care what the calendar says. I don't care if the weather warms up. I've decided it's time for fall and I'm leaving summer behind. I get to say hello to not only scarves and tights, but pumpkin in everything I cook, light more candles so the house smells festive and maybe even cook a pie or two. Today, in honor of fall, we went for a walk outside enjoying a lovely afternoon breeze. Remington accompanied the Hubs and I and it was best "first day of fall" I can remember. To finish off a lazy Sunday afternoon, we picked apples. Look at our fabulous teamwork, we must be soul mates or something. Only kidding, I don't ever talk like that.



I know this is short and sweet, but it's a holiday people. Relax. 
Hope your Labor Day weekend is fabulous and relaxing!



Comments