Photo Challenge: Day 1: Self Portrait

This is my first post of the 30  day photo challenge. One would think I would be at home, maybe drinking a warm cup of hot chocolate, but no... I'm sitting in 40 mile an hour wind gusts, cheering my wonderful Hubs on as he wraps up his fall softball season. I have no idea what the score is, what inning we are in and if I hadn't just looked up, I would not have known if we were hitting or out in the field...  Oh, and some guy just passed gas as he walked by which was followed by two other fellows simultaneously spitting and belching. Softball may or may not be my favorite sport... You be the judge....

Here is Day 1: Self Portrait

Comments

  1. Yeah, I LOVE that you are doing the photo challenge! I started and then jumped into the most stressful few weeks I have had in a long time. Ugh. I'm getting back on it though!

    Thanx for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment