Happy Friday!

 Happy Friday!


Friday. It's Friday. Can I get a what, what? No big plans for this weekend, EXCEPT! we are moving a couple steps closer to getting out mudroom done. It's been over a year and other outside projects have been higher on the importance list, so the mudroom has been always pushed down towards the bottom. HOWEVER, we are priming the walls tonight, spraying the ceiling tomorrow and MAYBE PAINTING SOON! I cannot wait for my cute little yellow mudroom to be complete!

___________________________________________________________





Yesterday, as I drove to work, I was blown away by a beautiful sunrise painted across the clouds. There is something magical about watching a capturing sunrise and listening to inspiring music. It is uplifting and fills my heart with happiness. My choice yesterday: Still by Hillsong.


___________________________________________________________


I know this is a quick little post, but I hope your weekend rocks. I hope you get lots done. I hope you get a chance to put your feet up, enjoy a tall glass of your favorite drink (mine is currently chocolate milk with extra chocolate sauce) and soak up the weekend.



Comments