Orygun.

It is so good. So good. I'm writing this from my parents' computer, at their house, in Orygun. It's so good to be home and be here.

Getting here was uneventful. Flights were on time, not full. The most exciting part of our flights was the really enthusiastic man flying from Minnesota to Denver with us. Black knee high socks, black loafs, khakis shorts, t-shirt tucked in, hiking backpack and all of this topped off with a safari hat. As if the outfit alone didn't make this enthusiastic flyer stand out, maybe it was the pacing, or the calf stretches against a pole or the quad stretches a couple minutes later. You take your pick, but this guy was by far one of the best-dressed, most entertaining flyer of the day. I even might have snuck a pic as I quickly went to the bathroom before we boarded. Maybe....

sorry about the blurriness,
but I was trying to be discreet!


I'm sure I'll have more adventures to write about soon enough.

On the docket for today: trip to Portland = shopping, Powell books, 23rd Ave, maybe some bubble tea... oh the fun!

Comments