12 Hours + 49 Minutes = Jet Plane

We fly out tomorrow. In exactly 12 hours and 49 minutes. I cannot wait. I cannot wait hug my sisters, squeeze my mum and plant a big one on my dad's forehead. Okay, some of that might not be totally true, but I'm so excited... The hardest part about travelling: packing. I despise it. I make my do-to lists, start checking off things and begin grabbing things from different parts of the house that need to come along for the ride. But my clothes. I do not like picking and choosing what to bring. How on earth am I ever going to know what I'll be in the mood to wear in four days? I won't! So maybe I'm over exaggerating, but still, it's not fun. Luckily, one of the biggest bonuses of having 4 sisters all roughly about the same height, weight and shoe size is having 4x the number of clothes you normally have in your closet.
 
On a completely different note, we hung our hammock. After the last weed has been pulled, the last blade of grass has been mowed, laying the hammock and looking over the back pasture is relaxing. A type of relaxing that is just good for the soul. Yesterday, before we ventured down to the hospital to visit the Hubs' grampa, I read my Sony Reader and just breathed in the quietness. I felt ready for the hospital (fyi: they give me the willies). I felt ready for an early morning and a weeks vacation in Oregon. I felt ready to clean my house from top to bottom so our most wonderful friend who's staying with our wonderful puppy & kitty will relax. I felt ready. Laying in the hammock, reading my Agatha Christy - Miss Jane Marple series, listening to the birds and light wind move through the trees is good. It relaxes you to the core, getting to ready for everything and anything.
 
Here we go!
 
 

Comments