Early Sunrise

It is Monday. My least favorite day of the entire week. This is going to be short & sweet.... I do apologize..... This past Easter weekend the Hubs & I really enjoyed our days off together. We spent time with Remington working on his behavioral training. (if anyone has or has had a puppy, please send any tips our way!). We went on many walks, enjoyed spending time together and catching up. It's amazing how busy and caught up in life we get. It's just way too easy. The Hubs got to go turkey hunting. I got to do some baking and tried out a new flourless chocolate cake. Can I just say that it was Uh-maz-ing!

I am not much of a morning person, which I believe I have alluded to many time on here... However, Easter Sunday, I woke up kind of early to the sun coming up over the cemetery graves across the road from us. It was beautiful and even though it was short lived, it was a quick reminder to me of how special the day was.I wanted to share a quick pic I snapped from my phone of how gorgeous it was.....



More thoughts and bumblings to come later....

Comments