Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1

I have wanted to start a blog for a couple years now.... I process by writing things out, by being able to go back and see my thought pattern and how I got to a particular result. It is this reason that I decided to start a blog. I am still learning and figuring out all of the specifics, but I really like the idea. I was also inspired by two lovely ladies, Bex & Brittany, due to the fact that I have been able to share both of their journeys as they move towards adoption & having their own little girl!

So... Yes, I had some concerns about the fact that people can see my thoughts & it is public, but hopefully I learn how to do this right that I'll always be safe! Regardless, here is Day 1 of Kylie learning how to blog.... Absolutely refreshing! Bring on the bumbles!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...